August 02, 2012

Weigh-In Thursday!

Initial: 266
Last Week: 251.6
This Week: 252.2
Change:  - 0.6
Overall: 14.4

Hey, look guys! I lost some weight. :D

So, I haven't been blogging much this week. I've been freakin' swamped, though. Between my trainer, my job, my lazy boyfriend and my cat, I've been so busy. Last night was my first night of more than 5 hours of sleep this week. Jeez!

So, this was my first official week with my trainer, Joe Lee. I like him. He's cool, down to earth, and very motivational. Also, while he's kicking my ass at every workout, it's not so intense that I want to strangle him for what he's done to me. :P He did mention that he was doing this intentionally, and that we are going to have an intense workout on Monday.

How intense, you ask?

Well, I get to push his truck up and down the parking lot in 5:00pm Texas heat.

Yeah, can't wait for that. -_-

So!

As for my Band, well...nothing's really happening. Hehe. I still don't have any restriction, so it's just chillin' there, being all Band-y and whatnot. It's so much a part of me, that I totally forget I have it sometimes. My next fill is on Monday, so we'll see how that goes.

Did you guys see my counter for the Rock n Roll Marathon? 100 days!! Wow, I have a lot longer than I thought. But still, 100 days... I wonder how much my body can transform in 100 days? I need to take some picture to track my progress, don't you think?

I have a question for you guys. Do any of you go to therapy after you've received the Band? The psychologist who did my evaluation for the band highly recommended that those who undergo weight  loss surgery should continue bi-weekly therapy. I'm totally for additional therapy and support, and my psychologist is so nice and knowledgeable! I go every two weeks to tell her about my weight loss and progress, and about my goals and struggles. She gives me advice and is generally helping me to improve the quality of my life. I honestly think everyone should be doing this after having the surgery, especially since most of us will go through some very trying times before we accomplish our goal and need that professional advice.

Well, it's time for dinner, folks! I'm making those awesome Tuna Cakes I made last week. They were sooooo delicious, I can't get enough!

Oh, my page is nice and bright now! No more dark, looming page of doom, lol.

Okay, okay, I'm really gonna go now!! See you guys later!

5 comments:

  1. WTF!! pushing the truck!!! dude, i can lend him the gas money if he needs it. girl, you are gonna rock in 100 days if you keep working out in the parking lot! i'm kinda scared of the R&R countdown but i guess i should have it too to remind me of what i committed to. hope you get a great fill monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't specifically go after my band but I had done a lot of therapy beforehand. I think it can be very beneficial, especially to explore why we are the way we are and what we need to change to stay committed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your brighter page. It reminds me of a nice track to walk on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. the tuna cakes sound awesome I'm so going to have to try those. and pushing a truck in Texas heat...no thank you....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tuna Cakes really are awesome!! And I didn't even get to push his truck, but I did something else!

      Delete